I chose this picture because it symbolizes mystery and the human instinct of curiosity. I also like the way the stone walls make the cave look hidden but with the light coming out of the cave because it makes it seem like there is adventure.
I like how the green plants really pop with the darker rooks. this picture makes me want to go climb around in some caves! The light gives a cool look to the cave. Wow this guy picks really good pictures!
Wow this guy picks really good pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the clarity of the reflection in the water. Also, the bright light around the person provides a nice focal point for the picture.
ReplyDeleteI like how the green plants really pop with the darker rooks. this picture makes me want to go climb around in some caves! The light gives a cool look to the cave. Wow this guy picks really good pictures!
ReplyDeletei love how there are plants growing all the way down there. not to mention how deep and overall huge the ravine is
ReplyDelete